Friday, May 20, 2011

Tat-Tat-Tatted Up



I always wanted a rib tattoo, I find it so sexy and sensual at the same time. I wanted one way before Megan Fox made it "popular" but unfortunately I don't think I have the "right" body for it. In the mean time I'll be working out and thinking of some ideas/quotes for it.

I kind of the idea of this, but different flowers/object and no color. I like the flow of the tat. And this is what I'm saying earlier the tattoo dosen't look as great on this person because she doesn't have the "right" body for it.

sexy... I think it would be nice with a quote along the feather.

I probably end up with just a quote...

Quotes to live by:
"You may lose your most valuable property through misfortune in various ways.  You may lose your house, your wife and other treasures.  But of your moko, you cannot be deprived except by death.  It will be your ornament and companion until your last day. "
--Netana Whakaari of Waimana

No comments:

Post a Comment