Monday, May 16, 2011

Oh, shooter, shoota, shooter

Something my siblings and I always wanted to do is to go the the gun range. It was my birthday a week ago and we finally got to experience it. We went to shoothouse usa. It was a lot of fun and the instructors there are soo nice and helpful. 
We took the "learn to shoot" class which is composed of basic handgun safety, operation, and shooting. Then we went out to the shooting range. This place is great because we didn't have to pay for gun rentals or ammo/blanks. They gave us a group rate for only $45! 



Before we went in to shoot.

I was pretty good for it being my first time. He said my shoots were all in the "shoot to kill" range.

Now I'm like obsess. I want to take the conceal and carry class and buy my own gun so I can practice my target skills.  

I also bought this niffy key chain to use as protection. It looks like a dog but you put your fingers in the eyes and the ears are very sharp so you can jab someone/defend yourself if you needed to. 

quotes to live by:

“Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”

-- Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment