Monday, May 23, 2011

BORED....

My dad has been in the hosiptal for a little over a week now and my family and I have been taking turns staying there with him. Today I came to switch places with my mom, however she took my car, so I'm stranded at the hosiptal!! I'm soo bored, thank goodness I have my labtop!!

In my boredom, I came across something new:
One of my many youtubers that I watch, introduced me to explodingdog. He is an artist that draw things based on titles you submit to him. His drawings at first looks like a childs' art but if you really look at it; it has depth and emotion and I find his "crazy monster" series? cute, funny, and I seem to relate to them.

I like this one because it reminds me of my brother that loves fishing and dragged me out on a deep sea fishing trip.

And this one because my sister left her sunglasses in the driver seat and when I got into the car, I sat on it.... she was mad lol

haha reminds me of college.

story of my life.

another of his series:
hilarious.

Quotes to live by:

“Nobody is bored when he is trying to make something that is beautiful or to discover something that is true.”

--W.R. Inge

No comments:

Post a Comment